HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points. A food safety management system basically depends on the principal of HACCP. It helps to identify what may go wrong in a food system and provide guidelines to the organization on how to prevent it. It is specially designed to control and identify food hazards. HACCP is the system to minimize food safety risk in food production system. HACCP provides a systematic preventing system assuring the safe production of food and food products including the meat .HACCP has been increasingly applied to the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. HACCP has 2 major components: HA of HACCP represent the Hazard Analysis which specifies where and how of hazards. CCP OF HACCP represents the critical control point which specifies proof of control and control of the process. The main objective of HACCP is to make and processed the product as safe as possible.
Request A Call Back
Benefits Of HACCP
- Increase Food Safety Standards of the organization.
- Increase Food Quality and Safety Standards of the firm.
- Develop team work among the employees and increase motivation.
- Decrease risk in food production system.
- Manage and monitoring manufacturing procedure of the food.
- Improves the risk management system.
- Implementation of the both corrective and preventive action
- Develop commitment to the organization produce safe and clean food for the human consumption
Methodology To Get HACCP Certification
- Identify the Food Safety Hazards and significant risks
- Identify the control measures for terminating the food safety hazards or minimize them in acceptable manner
- Define the operational parameters of the organization whichensure to control effectiveness, including corrective action and monitoring procedures in case of failure.
- Define validity of the control measure
- Documentation and plan of the HACCP system
- Verification, Implementation and improvement of the HACCP system