Peak Management Services (PMS) specializes in the entire range of ISO management System certification standards having a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals with authentic problem solving, consulting and analytical skills. Peak Management Services is one of the leading ISO Consultants in India having more than 4000 clients all over in different fields as per various industry sectors.
"We specialize in creating your organization a Quality Management system that meets your requirements and your customer needs. Practical solutions are built around your current process and designed to continually improve your organization with minimum paper work.
Peak Management Services in offering full range of ISO Management Consulting Services to organizations of all nature and size. Our range of internationally recognized consultation services includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 22716, ISO 29990, ISO 50001, SA 8000, EnMS , CE, GMP , BARCODE , APEDA , ICE CODE , TRADEMARK etc.
- To promote growth of Consultancy Profession in the country.
- To create an awareness amongst the Government agencies connected with development work to use consultancy services on a regular basis.
- To create a database of existing Consultancy Organizations and individual experts in different disciplines and to update it regularly.
- To act as a clearing house and information Centre on market intelligence and such other information that the consultants generally require.
- To obtain and store information on countries of interest and to prepare profiles of select countries and potential clients.
- To maintain data and information on various international financial institutions.
- To identify new disciplines and areas of consultancy which would meet the future needs of the country and facilitate their development.
- To provide facilities ,essential for operation of consultancy organizations, which can beyond the reach of smaller units.
- To promote the utilization and application efforts to focus attention on problems of consultancy development at national, sub-regional and regional levels.
- To facilitate intellectual interchange and interaction at national and regional levels on policy options in the areas of promoting growth of consultancy profession.
- To encourage joint studies with international institutions in developing countries or elsewhere to improve the quality and quantity of intellectual interchange.
- To frame and implement a programmer of training for Indian consultants in identified areas.
- To undertake scientific research in different disciplines covering social and applied sciences in the context of above objectives.